After six years of bending, twisting and testing, we are proud to say there is a new Sheriff in town, a fresh Mother Ship, a Nuevo Grande Ambre (Spanish for "Big Kahuna") around here. We do not bestow that title loosely -it must be earned... With its Mountaineering DNA and ability to haul anything your legs would carry- the old Badlands 4500 was the pack of choice with more Guides and Western Hunters than any other on the planet. So whatever replaced it, had to be "One Bad MoFo". The Summit is that pack: three pounds lighter, a newly designed suspension and pack bag which has been drenched in technology. Yes, there is a new world order
- 900 Denier Ripstop UL Fabric
- AirTrack™ Suspension
- Lightweight and Strong Polycarbonate Frame
- Easy Access Zippers
- Medium fits torso length 18"-21"
- Large fits torso length 21"-23"
- Fits Reservoir Size (liters): 2L
- Carry Compatible: Bow, Rifle
- Total Weight: 6lb 1oz
- Dimensions: 33"x16"x12"
- Pocket: 7
- Volume Main: 3240 ci
- Volume Total: 5400 ci
Out of stock