Nikon LaserForce Rangefinding Binoculars 10x42
Rangefinder Binocular with 10-1900 Yard Range*
Very bright, clear display with 4-step intensity adjustment; easily readable under any lighting conditions and against various subjects, with single or continuous measurement up to 8 seconds. Displays in increments of 0.1m/yd, when shorter than 100m/yds and in 1m/yd at 100m/yds and over. Auto power shut-off function saves battery life by shutting down after 8 seconds of non-use. (*For reference. Under Nikon’s Measurement conditions. The specifications of the product may not be achieved depending on the target object's shape, surface texture and nature, and/or weather conditions.)
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click to facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Flip-down objective lens caps to keep objective lenses clean and dry when not in use
- Tripod Adaptable optional adapter available for use with tripod (TRA-3/Hard Type (H) Adapter)
- Rubber Armored, Waterproof and Fogproof over rugged metal die-cast body for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip. Waterproof/fog-proof performance, with a nitrogen-purged body that prevents fogging or molding inside the optical system even under significant changes in temperature.
- ID (Incline/Decline) Technology allows display of Horizontal Distance (compensated) or Actual Distance selectable
LIFETIME REPAIR/REPLACEMENT Excludes lost or stolen products and intentionally caused damage, and also excludes Nikon Rangefinders, Reflex Sights, Red Dot Sights, Stabil Eyes Binoculars & Specialty Optics.