Garmin VIRB Remote Control
- CONVENIENT BUTTONS: 3 easy to access buttons used to start recording, stop recording, and capture still images
- LONG RANGE: Ability to control your VIRB device from up to 10 meters away using ANT+ wireless connectivity
- DURABLE: Rugged, compact, lightweight, and water rating of 5 ATM (50 meters)1
- LONG-LASTING BATTERY: Easily replaceable CR2032 battery lasts up to one year, and features an automatic sleep mode to save battery life
- LED LIGHTS: Green LED light indicates when the remote has recognized your VIRB device² and red LED light indicates VIRB is recording
- CONTROL MULTIPLE VIRBS: Control up to 10 other VIRB cameras with your remote (remote can only be paired to one single camera but that camera can sequentially control up to 10 other cameras)
- UNLIMITED REMOTES: A single VIRB camera can simultaneously pair with many remotes, including VIRB Remote plus other Garmin devices such as fēnix™, quatix™, tactix™, D2™, Oregon® 6xx/x50, Montana®, GPSMAP® 62s/62sc/62st/62stc, 64s/64st, 78s/78sc, eTrex® 30, Dakota® 20, Edge® 510/800/810, & zūmo® 390LM
- WRIST STRAP INCLUDED: Includes easy to adjust, hook-and-loop fastening strap plus extender for mounting your VIRB Remote to your wrist; accommodates any size wrist and over clothing for all-conditions wear
Control your VIRB or VIRB Elite HD action camera from up to 10 m away using ANT+ wireless connectivity¹ with this rugged, compact and lightweight remote control. Select one of the 3 buttons conveniently located on the circular top face to start recording, capture still image or stop recording.
Easily replaced CR2032 battery lasts up to one year, and features an automatic sleep mode to save battery life. Green LED light indicates when the remote has recognized your VIRB device². Red LED light indicates VIRB is recording.